If you are involved in an accident, please remain calm and do take note of the following:
- Ensure your vehicle is not blocking other road users if it is a minor accident, quickly park it at a safe place before checking your vehicle. If vehicle is immobile, get out of your vehicle and move over to a safe place.
- Avoid arguments and take note of the vehicle registration numbers of all vehicles involved.
- Try to obtain name, contact no. of Third Party driver involved and name of any witness if available.
- Note down details of person injured and contact no. if available.
- Report accident to the police within 24 hours of the accident.
- Do not allow a non-panel workshop to tow away your vehicle, always contact your insurance panel workshop to give you assistance or accident assist 1300-22-11-88 for assistance.
- Do not admit liability or offer to settle to a third party involved in the accident.
- Always refer them back to your insurance company if they wish to claim against you.
1,414 total views, 6 views today